if it was not already obvious, I LOVE THE BEATLES. i grew up on classical rock and, as my musical tastes evolved, the beatles always remained near and dear to my heart. i loveloveLOVE their music. i love how individual each beatle was and is. i own the anthology, two GIANT posters, and just about every album possible. a few of my favorite songs are:
- across the universe (though, oddly enough, i like fiona apple’s version of this song more than the beatles’!)
- i saw her standing there
- carry that weight
- she came in through the bathroom window
- do you want to know a secret
- her majesty (for a thirty second song, i am quite obsessed!)
- i’m only sleeping
- i’ve just seen a face
- oh! darling
- twist and shout
- with a little help from my friends
- golden slumbers
honestly, i think i could just keep going so i’m going to stop ;)! just know i LOVE them and listen to them daily.
man, how COOL do they look! :)!
i even have them tattooed on me…
AND this was taken at a paul mccartney concert :).
it’s my mantra and helps remind me to just breathe. there may or may not be more beatles related tattoos to follow 😉